Blair: What are you doing here? I don’t have the energy to rehash tonight’s hysterics. I think you should leave.
Chuck: I’m not here to apologize about what happened tonight.
Blair: Then what are you here to apologize for?
Chuck: Everything else. I’m sorry for losing my temper the night you told me Louis proposed to you. I’m sorry for not waiting longer at the Empire State Building. I’m sorry for treating you like property. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I loved you when I knew I did. Most of all I’m sorry I gave up on us when you never did.
Blair: Thank you.
Blair: I hope never giving up on people isn’t going to be my downfall.
Chuck: That’s why you’re going to be an amazing mother. You’re always there for the people you love. Even when they don’t deserve it.
Blair: You know that’s never going to change.
Chuck: It’s okay if it has to. Starting tonight I’m going to take care of myself.
Blair: Is that all?
All of the important things in life I learned from the Princess Bride:
- Never get involved in a land war in Asia.
- Chocolate makes it go down easier.
- Men in masks are not to be trusted.
- The word of a Spaniard is no good.
- You won’t get such an offer from the eels.
- Inconceivable does not mean what you think it means.
- As you wish really means, I love you.
- Death cannot stop true love.
- If you rush a miracle man, you get a rotten miracle.
- Never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line!
this is perfect
And if not, he’s just not that into you.